- I am a seasonal worker. It is not my season. Things have changed since I left. I am not up-to-date. There's a whole new manager. I have not met him. Ever.
- Thus, I need retraining when I come back to work.
- Also, I'm not in their system during my off-season. I am technically not an employee until they re-register me in April/May.
- He says to use his number to clock in. BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS TOTALLY LIKE SOMETHING CORPORATE WOULD ALLOW.
- He hasn't fallen asleep yet, so he'd be too tired to open. I am also awake.
- He gets a ride to work, whereas I use the shitty public transit. Thus, I'd only sleep about three hours whereas he would sleep four.
- HE DIDN'T EVEN CALL A MANAGER FOR APPROVAL. DOES HE REALLY THINK THEY'LL LET ME JUST SHOW UP AND DO CASH?
- I barely do cash when I work there. I'm not going to do a good job being thrown on cash after being away for four months. Hell, I only did around three cash shifts last summer.
- Why would I be crazy enough to take a weekend shift during a holiday in winter*? Hello, recipe for one of the busiest days of the year.
This family really frustrates me sometimes. It's not my fault that he decided to stay up late when he knew he had an opening shift.
*It's across the street from a theme park that's only open in summer, so in winter we have 2-3 times the amount of customers compared to summer.
I gave up on waiting for translations. I set up Atlas and AGTH. My system locale is set to Japan. I briefly set my computer's date to 2007. I downloaded many otome games. Registering all the character names in Atlas is kind of a pain, though. I also had to register "homeroom". It originally came out to something that made no sense.
Playing Starry Sky ~in Autumn~, since I screwed up my ~in Summer~ install by not having my system locale set to Japan. It won't properly uninstall or repair the previous install. I didn't get very far in ~in Autumn~ before decided I was too tired to decipher what Atlas was throwing at me. I'd have a much easier time if the heroine's lines were voiced. I can understand spoken Japanese much more easily than Atlas' garbled pseudo-English. Anyways, this is the "hot for sensei" game, so I am mostly happy with it.
The thing that annoys me is that the heroine for all the SS games is the same girl. Tsukiko, I married you off to Kanata already. I was very happy with that. Now we just pretend that the "no romance" end was the true end? Just introduce a new heroine. And why does Yoh keep showing up in the sequel games? Send him back to America/France, he's fucking creepy with all his "You don't remember me but you will be mine you will love me" shit.
And Yoh's mole bothers me. It doesn't move when his character CG moves. I kept thinking it was a speck on the monitor and trying to clean it off. I did the same at one point during the first SS OVA. Speaking of the OVA episodes, I was shocked they showed Tsukiko's face. For some reason, I was expecting it to be concealed, like in the game.